It’s very difficult to say no to this sweet and creamy delight, even in winters. The mouth-watering Malai Kulfi can be easily prepared at home.
1 ltr Full cream milk
1/2 cup (80-90 grams) powdered sugar
8-10 Cashew nuts
4 Green Cardamom
* Take milk in a utensil and boil.
* Cut cashews in small pieces and pistachios in thin pieces. Peel and make coarse powder of green cardamom.
* Stir milk after every 1-2 minute and cook until it gets thick and half in quantity. Now add chopped cashews and pistachios in milk. Allow the milk to thicken. Also add powered sugar and cardamom powder in the milk and mix. Boil milk for another 1-2 minute.
* Take off milk from flame and allow it to cool.
* When milk comes to room temperature, store it in a air tight container and place it in deep freezer for 6-8 hours.
* When kulfi gets set, take it out from freezer, cut into pieces and serve immediately within 10 minutes.