New Delhi: The Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) declared results of the Civil Services Examination (Preliminary) on Thursday. The results can be checked on UPSC official website: www.upsc.gov.in.
Here is a step-by-step guide to know about the steps to followed up:
• In accordance with the rules of the examination, all these candidates have to apply again in the Detailed Application Form, DAF (CSM), for Civil Services (Main) Examination, 2017, which would be available on the website of the Union Public Service Commission: www.upsc.gov.in.
• All the qualified candidates are advised to fill up the DAF (CSM) online and submit the same online for admission to the Civil Services (Main) Examination, 2017 to be held from Saturday, the 28th October 2017.
• The DAF (CSM) will be available on the website of the Commission from 17th August 2017 to 31st August 2017 till 6.00pm. Important instructions for filling up of the DAF (CSM) and for submitting the completely filled application form online, to the commission, would also be available on the website.
• The candidature of these candidates is provisional. The candidates who have been declared successful have to first get themselves registered on the relevant page of the website before filling up the online DAF.
• The qualified candidates are further advised to refer to the rules of the Civil Services Examination, 2017 published in the Gazette of India (Extraordinary) of department of personnel and training notification dated 22.02.2017.
• It may be noted that mere submission of application form DAF(CSM), either online or the printed copy thereof, does not, ipso facto, confer upon the candidates any right for admission to the main examination.
• The e-Admit card along with the time table of the main examination will be uploaded on the commission’s website to the eligible candidates around 2 weeks before the commencement of the examination.
• Changes, if any, in the postal address or email address or mobile number after submission of the DAF (CSM) may be communicated to the commission at once.
• Candidates are also informed that marks, cut off marks and answer keys of screening test held through CS (P) Examination, 2017 will be uploaded on the Commission website i.e., www.upsc.gov.in only after the entire process of CS(M) Examination, 2017 is over i.e. after the declaration of final result of Civil Services Examination, 2017.
• The Union Public Service Commission have a Facilitation Counter near the Examination Hall Building in its Campus at Dholpur House, Shahjahan Road, New Delhi.
• Candidates may obtain any information/clarification regarding their result of the above mentioned examination on all working days between 10.00 AM to 5.00 PM, in person or on Tel. No. 011-23385271, 011-23098543 or 011-23381125 from this Facilitation Counter.